Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taco Tuesday

Gap jeans, Modern Vintage boots, Forever 21 tee, BCBG leather jacket



On Tuesday afternoon, I met up with Christine and her friend Lauren who was visiting from Maryland for the week. As usual, we went to Cabo Cantina in Venice/Marina del Rey for their all you can eat tacos, steak nachos and 2 for 1 happy hour special. Christine and I did the grandma special and split the 2 for 1 red wine order. Gabe and I lived 3 blocks from Cabo Cantina up until May of last year and it still holds a special place in our hearts. It may not have the best bathroom situation (unisex single stalls and often long lines), but you can't beat the prices or the steak nachos.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Grandma special! hahaha! That's always a winner. I would say that "holds a special place in our hearts" is probably an understatement. At least for you.

Kate's Rant said...

Ho'd up!!! Does this mean you went to taco tues w/o me?!? ;)