Saturday, March 6, 2010

Girls' Night In






Jessica and Whitney came over last night for a "girls' night in" with lasagna, champagne, and rice krispie treats. Gone are the days when it was more fun to go out. I feel like I'm always happy to stay in and wear something comfortable (as seen in my juicy sweatsuit shown above) and devote all our time to chatting with each other. The three of us have a long history of friendship that began in college and has continued to change and grow over the years. I'm so thankful for both of them and it's always nice to reconnect and spend an evening together.

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love this post!!! The food and champagne all look so yummy and so fun! I noticed the Tall Tale Juicy pants before I read it! Those were from when we went to Neiman's, right? Love it:)

Valerie said...

Yes! That's my 40% off outfit from the Neiman's sale! Thanks. :)

Jessica said...

Yum Val that was the most delicious lasagna ever and I have been craving your brown butter/sea salt rice crispy treats ever since! Those must not have made the photos because I ate them way too fast. I agree, great night in! It's like a big life cycle and we're back to slumber party fun with the girls :)

Kirsten said...

Mmmmmm Veuve my fav!