Monday, February 22, 2010

THE Boots




H&M sweater, Nordstrom leggings, Modern Vintage boots

I've always liked the name of THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas (as if it's the ONLY hotel to be considered). Well, that's exactly how I feel about these boots. To me, they are THE Boots and I have a feeling all my other boots will soon be forgotten. I had been eyeing these Modern Vintage boots for months but wasn't about to pay full price for them. Last week I found them on Giltgroup.com for an amazing price and couldn't resist! They're practically paying ME to wear these babies.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

what shirt is that? off the shoulder and long enough for leggings? i need it!

Valerie said...

It's from H&M and it was only $17! I got it in December, but I'll go try to find one for you this week. Hopefully they still have it!