Monday, April 5, 2010

Date Night

Ray-Ban sunglasses, Michael Kors watch, Gap jeans, Urban Outfitters shirt, Calvin Klein flats, Latico bag








Gabe and I had a casual date night on Friday and went to one of my favorite neighborhood restaurants, Sham. Gabe works most weekends, so it's always a special treat when he's not working and we can have a date night and spend a relaxing weekend together. Some of our favorite weekend activities are reading, bike riding, surfing, going to dinner, watching movies at home, yoga, and meeting up with friends. If you were to ask Gabe what our favorite weekend activities were he'd probably say "watching Meet the Press and watching football". He'd be wrong though, those aren't our favorites.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your shirt!

Gabriel said...

I'm all for casual date night vs sophisticated and formal date nights, as evidenced by the last two pictures. And it's true, I seem to find that I'm wrong fairly often.

Leah said...

I love casual dates and you look great. Have a lovely day! xoxo

Kate said...

Aw, I love date nights! And this is such a cute casual outfit!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

looks like a lovely evening :)

Bren said...

Cute outfit, especially the shirt! I've been looking for basic black flats like yours, but everytime I try them they're just not as comfy as I want them to be. How are the CK's?

Great blog, and thanks for visiting mine!

www.chasingbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments!

Bren-I've had the exact same problem with flats and these are the first pair I can actually walk in! They're super comfortable, I love them. Finally!

paula said...

you are super cute and the food looks delicious. Love your weekend activities. My honey tried to do pilates with me, didn't work out so well for him.